And you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.

Create-a-Goddess

In honor of Thou Art Goddess Thursday I'm announing a fun little Goddess doll making game. You can mix and match bodies, faces, head scarves, and pockets. Then add some hair, accessories: earrings, amulets, glasses, mermaid fins, and more.

This is meant as a fun game of dress up for kids and grown-ups both, but you can also create an avatar (a Goddess that describes your personality) to add to your blog or web page. Check out mine at the left.

Mix and match, or hit the randomize button to see what happens. Just sit back, relax, have some fun, and explore the possibilities.

Each and every one of us - no matter who we are, what our dreams may be, what we believe, who we love - is Goddess.

Panthea's Create-a-Goddess

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was way too much fun. I made two. :) I put them up at my blog and linked back here.

Ephy

Lisa Dunn said...

I love my little Goddess! :o) I put her on my blog and linked to your Create-A-Goddess page. Thank you!

Grian said...

ephy and lisa - your Goddesses came out beautifully. I'm glad you had fun with it. Thou Art Goddess, ladies.

Lotusforest said...

It's a narcissus, not a daffodil, as in the legend of Narcissus and Io. You can get all sorts of varieties, double flowers, scented, etc. Let the leaves rot down after the flower is faded and the plant comes back stronger the following year. Nice photo! Also great blog. Thank you for the info on the Goddess. Blessings!