And you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.

I Forgot to Mention

That at the age of 32 I am in love for the first time in my life. This has allowed me to open up towards the male aspect of divinity in a way that I never could before. I understand so much more and see that he was what I was looking for in a man all along. But that's for a later post.

I'm also suddenly pregnant for the second time with an oldest child now 11. After being told I would most likely have a lot of trouble conceiving a child again, this happened completely unexpectedly and without effort. Most definitely a blessing. The baby is due in December and we find out on July 8th if it's male or female. I already know it's a boy who looks very much like his father.

3 comments:

Medusa said...

Good to see you blogging again, and to learn of your wonderful news!

Editor B said...

Double congratulations are in order.

OmMommy said...

Many blessings to you for the new additions in your life. I just found you blog and had to thank you for creating this beautiful place. Much love & light.