And you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.

Not Geek Enough

I am having severe computer problems which is the reason for the lack of posts. I will be back and running as soon as humanly possible. I am not sure just how I am going to do that yet, but I'm working on it. In the meantime, those of you who may have super powers with computers may have an answer for me. Here is the summed up issue: bad_pool_caller blue screen with Windows XP. Won't boot in safe mode, debugging mode, or last known configuration. Argh! I've even tried reinstalling the OS without success. I may have to bite the bullet and call the Geek Squad. Anyway, here's hoping my computer gets fixed soon. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blue screen error with safe mode disabled?? I hope it's not one of the many infectors out there :(