And you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.

Return of Panthea

Yes, I'm back online and my computer is functioning better than it did before. Thank goodness my mother is geek enough, though I did help just a little bit. She has successfully re-formatted the entire system and she even managed to save all of my files. Yay!

I am currently working on a few things - articles, podcasts (eventually), and maybe even a domain name for the site. I am still getting used to being able to be online and will have to get my newsfeed and blog reading routine going again.

I just want to thank those of you that have stuck with me and added some comments during my little hiatus. It really meant a lot to me.

So, look forward to blogging as usual to begin back here at Panthea.

7 comments:

Turtleheart said...

YAY! You're back! I've missed your posts! :-)

S. Nichole said...

Good to see you blogging again!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! (Your dreams were your ticket out....) :)

Grian said...

Thanks guys! I'm glad to be back as well. Gypsy, interesting statement. I had some very vivid and metaphor laced dreams right before my computer came back to life. Weird. I'm sure that's not what you meant, but interesting nontheless.

Anonymous said...

Gods, I must be enormous bucketloads of years older than you *laugh*

http://www.cfhf.net/lyrics/welcome.htm

Grian said...

Oh I wouldn't say enormous bucketloads, but I'm not old enough to know much more of the Welcome Back Kotter theme song other than the softly sung "welcome back" part. I have seen an episode here and there though. I was born between the years it was on the air - smack dab in the middle of the show's run.

It was a clever reference lost on an ignorant gen x-er. I'm sorry I wasn't able to fully appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel old these days *laugh* With the return of our wild child to the fold, I'm faced with someone ten years younger than me who I'm increasingly sure was raised on a different planet. :)