And you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.

Panthea Returns

After a long hiatus Panthea has returned. My life has undergone a lot of changes, a lot of turmoil, but finally I feel at peace. For the first time in my life I know what it is to be understood, appreciated, and loved for exactly who I am. While I do believe I had found those things within myself long ago, I managed to forget my own power over time; allowing someone else to strip me of all that makes me who I am. But that’s all over now.

I am now embarking on a fresh chapter in my life - one of independence and new love where I am confident that I will only grow and evolve as time goes by. For this I am forever grateful to the Universe. Sometimes all that is needed is for one to take control of their life. Everything else then seems to fall into place.

So, now it’s time to see about picking this place up a little bit. To those of you who were once regular readers: I’m not sure how long it will take me to get back into the swing of consistent updates, but all of the info that has always been here is still available and will remain so indefinitely. Feel free to comment, share you own links, etc. and hopefully Panthea will be as good as new in no time at all.

Thanks to those of you who are returning and to those of you who may be first time visitors. I hope you find something within these pages that stimulates your thoughts and your spirit.

2 comments:

Editor B said...

Welcome back. I've missed your perspective. I hope you are able to enjoy this time of renewal and look forward to reading future posts.

Unknown said...

Hi Lee. It is now Sept 15 and I hope you are well and happy. I look forward to all the wonderful inspiration and information on your blog and I hope you are coming back to write more of your wonderful posts. Thank you. Pines